I am a father of two and a husband. I am atheist. I have a youtube channel also. Youtube.com/Fightingatheist
Yay I just found out you had a blog. I like your video's maybe because I'm an Atheist myself.
FA, I would love for you to cite a single scriptural or pictorial source in support of these Parallels, and prove that it's pre-Christian. Don't just tell me to go read books or articles in favor of the thesis, why not try to cite some Egyptian hieroglyphics?
Hi, I am an atheist myself and live in a community made out mostly of christian (90%+), I live in Romania (yes it is a country), more precise in Transylvania, and people look at me as I were the devil, a satanist because I refuse to share their beliefs. Atheist for several years now, I'm not just an atheist I also question authority I'd love it if you'd check my blog (It's in Romanian, but "thank God" there's Google translate, if it weren't for GOD we wouldn't have had Google)
No response yet, as expected.
Hello. I found your blog from your Youtube video "How to Convert an Atheist Part 1," regarding prophecies. I tried to post a comment there, but for some reason Youtube kept showing the "error" message, which is why I am commenting here. Here is my commment regarding that video:"I found an interesting website about biblical prophecies in the book of Daniel that accurately predicted historical events: http://allabouttruth.org/bible-prophecy.htm It looks like it fulfills all your conditions. Also, http://www.reasons.org/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-reliability-bible lists other historically fulfilled prophecies. Personally, I thought the one about King Cyrus (#5) to be especially interesting. To look up Bible verses referenced by these sites, you can use biblegateway.com."I don't know if you've read about the prophecies in these websites before, but I hope you find them worth considering. I clicked on the link for the video your wife made, but it seems to have been removed?
Hello, FightingAtheist! I have no YouTube account, so I'll just have to say this here: I really enjoy your videos and can seriously think about them. Many videos concerning religion are bigoted, mindless, or both. Yours, on the other hand, are quite intelligent, calm, and thought-provoking.I'm not an atheist myself - I am an agnostic - but I agree with about 99% of what you say, and I can see where you're coming from within the other 1%. You are much smarter than most people, and I thank you for your videos :)
Lol @ElaineJosephus as a contemporary historical source to confirm the time period in which something in the bible was written has LONG since been discredited.
Hi, I stumbled upon your Youtube video and found it very interesting. Thanks for the great job. I'm an atheist as well. Perhaps it is the culture at your country which is predominately Christians. Some of the questions you raised in your video Part One can be answered by Buddhism. I wish I could have a dialogue with you. We can keep in touch by emails in future. :)
Hey, dude, let's git past alla the hypocritical BS on religion and focus on how long our Finite Existence is. 88ish years?? Q: What the #@!! happens after that if our souls are indelible which they are? A: First, we riseabove to face our General Judgment by our kick-some-ass Jesus… and if we’re going down, don’t you think it’s time to wake-us-up? --- I was called by God to make NINE, deep-throated, sardonic satire, avant-garde-efficacious blogs BECAUSE of the experiences I've had in my sinFULL, finite existence. All I want you to do is read'm and ‘make thy choice’ -SAW (wonderful, wonderful films). God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL
N M Levenesque, You're obviously out of touch with modern scholarship. While there is no consensus on theTestimonium Flavianum the extent the authentic nature of what Josephus wrote has not been discredited. There are differing opinions some of which are motivated by the philosophy of the critic but your statement that Josephus has been discredited is factually untrue. Do your research.
MattYou never will get a reply because there is no comparison between Horus and Jesus.
Post a Comment