Friday, April 27, 2007

My YouTube Videos

I have been working on some videos on you tube. They are videos that help me express some creativity and help me show others the truth about atheism. They are not derogatory or hateful. I am not like that. I am very laid back and easy going.

I was telling my wife about my new video the other night and how it had gotten a lot of views and was getting great ratings.

She said, "I don't care about your videos."

At first I was a little hurt, but I shrugged it off. Then after thinking about it I got upset.

If she made Christian videos I would watch them. I may not agree with the message, but she is my wife, my life partner. I want to see anything creative she does.

I don't want my wife to seems like a monster, she is not. I still love her. I have not told her how I feel yet. I will soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good videos

Lori G. said...

My bf (we have lived together for 9 years) only reads my blog (www.whyileftchristianity.blogspot.com) if I ask him to several times. He is not a christian, but I think that he thinks I am too "Radical" in my disbelief. Oh well, at least I have others who read it. The more followers I get, the better I feel. :)